Monday, September 20, 2010

The STBE Challenge!

The numbers are in. Stalking the Belle Époque now attracts over two thousand weekly visitors from around the world! I’ve been so tickled to see visitors from my country of origin, but also so many of you from England, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, Belgium, France, Russia, Italy, Spain, Africa, Argentina and many other countries. The whole purpose of Stalking the Belle Époque is to create a community of like-minded individuals who are passionate about rediscovering the beauty of our world—both past and present. I’m thrilled to see so many of your join me on this journey. We have members in all walks of life: professors, entertainers, artists, writers, doctors, puppeteers, historians, art dealers and businesspeople.


And, so, now I offer you a challenge! Share your photos with us. We are all in wonderful parts of the world. Every area in which we live offers something beautiful. I know I would love to see the beautiful things in London, in Missouri, in Los Angeles, in New Orleans, in Rome, Paris and Cairo! And, I am also certain that our regular readers would love to see those images, too.

Many of us have camera phones. When you’re out and about, just snap a few photos and email them to me with a description. I’ll feature your photo (either with your name or without, as you wish) here at Stalking the Belle Époque. As our community continues to grow, so will our wealth of knowledge. And, that, my friends, is the best way to maintain the majesty of our world!

No comments: