Saturday, August 13, 2011

An Update from Mr. Punch

I got me hands on this box what communicates with the world because me Professor is not payin' attention.  See, he's lookin' after the Bertie Dog what's furry and nice.  But, he'll tell ya 'bout that.  I want to help, too, so I thought I would write things like what me Professor does. 

First of all, here's some things like what normally be put up here.



This is a jewel.  It were made by Cartier some time ago like in the 1920s.  It's the sort of thing what me Professor likes.  It's blue and sparkly and made of things whats called platinum, diamonds, onyx and lapis.  I like it.  Looks like a slapstick.  It lives in some place in England--where I come from--what's called the Victoria & Albert Museum.  They got puppets there.  Some of 'em look like me.



This one don't, but it's a similar idea and based on the Commedia dell' Arte like what I am, too.  It is also from the 1920's.  He got strings and is what's called a marionette.  I ain't  I'm a glove puppet.  Poor clown fella got strings, but he's still nice.  He were made by some bloke named Gair Wilkinson.  Best part--he got a stick.  That makes him good, like me.



Speaking of me.  Here I am.  This here is a scrap.  It's paper.  Made in the 1890's.  Got me head, it does.  Nice.

That's the way to do it.

Here, since me Professor's got all sort of things goin' on with the Bertie Dog, we're gonna take today and tomorrow off, too.  But, we'll be back on Monday with all new stuff.  Sparkling stuff, clock stuff, pictures of stuff and pictures of pictures of stuff.  Plus, I'll be back and I'll be in my story--Punch's Cousin.

Where's me sausages?

Lots of sausages for everyone!

Slaps and Hisses,

Mr. Punch

No comments: