Saturday, September 1, 2012

We’ll be off until Tuesday




Bertie, Mr. Punch and I feel that we’ve earned a little break. And, since this is a holiday weekend in the U.S., we’re going to take a couple of days off to do all sorts of fun things.

While Bertie and I will likely be eating sandwiches (a shared hobby) and sorting through the nineteen billion trade cards which I’ve purchased in the last few weeks, Mr. Punch intends to do something which he feels will really benefit society. He won’t tell me what. All I know is that he’s been muttering a lot about sausages and hot air balloons. Given the several crates of mustard that he’s hiding in his room, I’d advise anyone in the North Texas area to keep an umbrella handy and keep an eye open for chattering puppets in flying machines.

So, here’s wishing all of our friends in the U.S. a happy Labor Day. To all of our friends in other countries, we hope you have a good weekend. And, we’ll see you all on Tuesday.

In the meantime, you can always catch up on any Chapters of Mr. Punch of Belgrave Square that you may have missed and/or the 5183 other posts that I’ve put up in the last two years. 



1 comment:

Dashwood said...

Happy Labor Day to you, Mr Punch and the hard-working Bertie. Enjoy your break.